Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #415

Good Morning Friends,

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I had a fabulous time with my hubby and the kids. We took them to the city and visited the science centre. So much to do there, we'll have to go again this winter to explore more of the exhibits.

Our sketch this week is...










Tuesday Morning Sketches is our sponsor this week.

And here's what I created.
I used quite a few older products from my stash on this card. The DSP is from Stampin Up, paper flowers are spritzed with biscotti Perfect Pearls Mists, the gems are random, added some silver foil tape from Close to my Heart. The top part is water color paper with Tim Holtz distress paint weathered wook and distress ink cracked pistachio, and Heidi Swapp Color Shine Tropicana Teal. 

Check out what the rest of the team created....

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Wanda!! This is one of my favourite colour combos, and I love all your elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, Wanda. The colors are so soft and lovely -- a beautiful background for the sweet flower, leaves and gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the colors you used here, and congrats for using items from your stash! The flower is so pretty and I'm glad you found a way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I like the watercolor piece - it's perfectly paired with the paper.

    ReplyDelete