Followers

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches 406

Welcome to our first Tuesday in June. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! 

Here's our sketch for this week. I love the shape in the middle giving us so many options.

Sponsor:  Tuesday Morning Sketches
Cuttlebug "Feather Illusion" embossing folder and C.C. Designs "First Kiss" rubber stamp


Here's my card: I used some Close to my heart products again. Georgie paper pack, juniper ink and a very old baby stamp set. This was my card for my nephew who I finally got to meet on Saturday. So much hair he is just perfect!


5 comments:

  1. Aw! This is such a sweet baby card!!
    Glad you finally got to meet your nephew! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda,

    I really like elephants so your card caught my eye right away. So gentle and soft - perfect for a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card with all those fun elephants! I love the colors and single image too! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Wanda I have that paper too I need to get busy with it thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet baby card! I can see this being part of a matching gift ensemble.

    ReplyDelete